Monday, October 1, 2012

Newest Pichler Kids Fall Portraits


I hope you enjoy the Pichler Kids 2012 photos. I was really pleased with how they turned out. After lessons, Friday September 28th, I took the three middle kids into the woods while Grace stayed back and kept an ear out for Elsie, who was napping. The trees were gorgeous and the lighting was just right to get these beautiful autumn shots of Ben, Aliva and Anna. When Elsie got up, I took all the girls up onto the hill, where there are some lovely birch trees. It was a hike and there was lots of horse poo to contend with, but I found some great picuresque backdrops. Elsie turned out to be quite a little challenge...every time I asked to take her picture, she threw a very forceful nnnnnno! The only reason I got the ones of her holding the tree, we because Anna said it was her turn.....when Elsie heard that, she was all about it being HER turn. So she stood there and with Grace's help.....I got what I got. Not really any GREAT ones, but definitely shots that show off her 2 year old personality....which after 5 kids.....I'm totally fine with!!! Click on the picture of Anna above to see or you can watch the slideshow to the right! Hope you like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment