Thursday, March 8, 2012

ECCT's Sound of Music

Well, the State Theatre was sure alive with "The Sound of Music." What a fantastic run of shows. Friday, Saturday and Sunday all SOLD OUT and Thursday was about 3/4 full. And every show got a standing ovation. It was such an honor for Grace to be a part of this amazing cast. Thank you to all that were able to come support Grace with your attendance at this awesome production....we are so grateful.

Here are some comments I heard from people..........

"I can't believe how much talent we have in the EC area."

"The best production I have ever seen at the State."

"That women sure can sing."  [Referring to Kat Sherman]

"Amazing!"

"Loved it so much, we had to come and see it again."

"This production was the high quality of a touring Broadway show."

"Absolutely outstanding!!!"

"Kat was just as good as Julie Andrews!"
Kathleen Sherman- Close friend and Grace & Ben Piano/Voice Teacher
Played Maria
Singing..."Sound of Music"


Brigitta




 Do,Re,Me,Fa,So,La,Ti,DO!


 High on the hill was a "Lonely Goatherd"


 Curtain play clothes


 Brigitta always tells the truth.......


 ......even when you don't want to hear it!



 I'm glad to go I cannot tell a lie.....



 I flit, I float, I fleetly flee I fly...


 Come on, sing for Uncle Max



 "Uncle Max are you sure this is going to be alright with Father?"


Kaltzberg Festival "Concert"

No comments:

Post a Comment